Who Can Go To Berean?
1. Those who will plant new churches after the training. Those designated by Districts, Sections or local churches of the PGCAG as pioneer pastors of their target places. Applicants must show proof of intent to plant new churches duly signed by the endorsing/sending body.
2. Serving disciples of Destiny City Church have the privilege to train in BSM. BSM is the highest equipping opportunity for members of Destiny City Church.
Requirements For Admission
1. Age: Must be at least 22 years old prior to opening of the school year.
2. Education. Has at least two years of College education in any field of study. Consequently, must have a workable knowledge of the English language – in speaking, writing, reading and listening with comprehension.
3. Health. Certified by a physician to be physically, mentally and emotionally fit.
4. Spiritual Life and Experience: Genuine experience of salvation and Biblical discipleship.
5. Church Life. Endorsed by local pastor as a consistent, growing, submissive and serving member of the local church.
6. Ministry Experience. Not a novice, has at least two years of some form of ministry in the Word and ministering to people.
7. Character: Endorsed by appropriate person to be of sound moral character and having no criminal record.
8. Call. Evidence a confirmed call for the ministry and affirmed by endorsing pastor.
9. Church Planting. Present proof of intention to plant a new church after completing the training program.
10. Finances. Must show proof of financial support for the duration of BSM training which include the school fees, monthly food budget & lodging (for those who will stay in the dorm) , and the budget for OJT in church planting. Must be able to pay the fees required on registration day.
BSM is open for the equipping of Destiny City Church (aka F.A.R.M.) serving disciples. Going through the training program will equip them to be more effective in their respective ministry placements.