REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Age: Must be at least 22 years old prior to opening of the school year.
- Education: Has at least two years of College education in any field of study.
- Language and Communication Skill: Proficiency in the English Language – in speaking, reading, listening with comprehension and writing.
- Health: Certified by a physician to be physically, mentally and emotionally fit.
- Spiritual Life and Experience: Genuine experience of salvation and have undertaken Biblical discipleship.
- Church Life: Endorsed by local pastor as a consistent, growing, submissive and serving member of the local church.
- Ministry Experience: Not a novice, has at least two years of some form of ministry in the Word and ministering to people.
- Character: Endorsed by appropriate person to be of sound moral character and having no criminal record.
- Call. Evidence a confirmed call for the ministry and affirmed by endorsing pastor.
- Church Planting and Missions: Present proof of intention to plant a new church or go to the mission field after completing the training program (for applicants who intend to plant churches of go to mission field.).
REQUIREMENTS RELEVANT TO ONLINE LEARNING:
- Operational knowledge and skill to engage in participative online learning through prescribed platforms.
- Own personal gadget to use in the online learning
- Have efficient internet connectivity.