We are not deviating from our fundamental purpose for being as a ministerial school and from our philosophy of training. We are simply making some necessary adjustments in methodology because of the current situation where face to face learning and rooming in students in a dormitory are not possible.
Who Can Go BEREAN Online?
- Those who intend to plant new churches. Those designated by Districts, Sections or local churches of the PGCAG as pioneer pastors of their target places. Applicants must show proof of intent to plant new churches duly signed by the endorsing/sending body.
- Serving disciples of Destiny City Church. BSM is the highest equipping opportunity for members of Destiny City Church, particularly the House Church/Groups elders. The online setting of training enables us to accommodate House Church/Groups elders of other churches.
- Professionals who are called to minister in their work place or to pastor even while practicing their professions. The online setting of training enables us to accommodate both Philippines-based professionals and those working abroad.
Requirements for Admission
- Age: Must be at least 22 years old prior to opening of the school year.
- Education. Has at least two years of College education in any field of study.
- Language and Communication Skill: Proficiency in the English Language – in speaking, reading, listening with comprehension and writing.
- Health. Certified by a physician to be physically, mentally and emotionally fit.
- Spiritual Life and Experience: Genuine experience of salvation and have undertaken Biblical discipleship.
- Church Life. Endorsed by local pastor as a consistent, growing, submissive and serving member of the local church.
- Ministry Experience. Not a novice, has at least two years of some form of ministry in the Word and ministering to people.
- Character: Endorsed by appropriate person to be of sound moral character and having no criminal record.
- Call. Evidence a confirmed call for the ministry and affirmed by endorsing pastor.
- Church Planting. Present proof of intention to plant a new church after completing the training program (for applicants who intend to plant churches).
Additional requirements relevant to online learning:
- Operational knowledge and skill to engage in participative online learning through prescribed platforms.
- Own personal gadget to use in the online learning
- Have efficient internet connectivity.
Application & Registration
(Forms downloadable from http://bereanforchurchplanters.com)
- Download and completely fill up the following forms
BSMForm.Endorsement – filled up with required signatures
- Accomplish the following documents:
Photocopy of birth certificate
Photocopy of College Diploma/or proof of at least 2 years of College education
Medical certification of sound health
- Send above forms and documents by email
- If you qualify, you will be notified by BSM through email, phone, sms or FB message
- Interview after which confirmation of admission.
- Payment of Fees. Consider yourself officially enrolled upon payment of fees.
- Receive link to join online welcome and general orientation session.
Registration Fee P1500.00
P200.00/course @ 30 courses/school year
Mode of payment: Registration fee is required to be paid on enrollment plus the fees for the scheduled courses. Fees for following courses are to be paid before the start of the corresponding classes.
BSM ONLINE ACADEMIC PROGRAM
The BSM Online academic year consists of 30 courses spread throughout 12 months. Each course consists of a minimum of 6 -10 online sessions @1 to 1.5 hours/session depending on the content and competencies called for in each course. Assignments and performance tasks necessary to accomplish the learning goals set for each course are given.
BSM ONLINE NON-ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
To be trained in BSM is not only to acquire academic knowledge. Since BSM is a ministerial training school, BSM designs opportunities for MINISTRY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT focused on church planting, pastoring and discipling. A Ministry Exposure Report will be required of the students at the end of the training year. And more importantly, BSM is concerned with the SPIRITUAL AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT of the students. We set Biblical standards for spiritual and character maturity, godly values system and lifestyles which are consistent with the high calling of the ministry. At the beginning of the school year, we see our students as God’s raw material that can be molded into the kind of people God wants them to be, contingent to their willingness to cooperate in God’s work of grace. The activities and methods designed to accomplish these will be modified for the virtual setting. (Please see details of these programs in the website)
Application for Admission March 1-25, 2021
Tentative Schedule of Classes: (Philippine Time)
Wednesday to Friday 7-9 PM
Saturday 9-12 AM
Welcome and Orientation Class March 31,2021 7PM
Note: Subject to change depending on availability of the majority of the enrolled students.
Berean School of Ministry
Destiny City Church (a.k.a. First Assembly Roxas Missions, Inc.)
Mabini Street, Roxas City, Capiz 5800 Philippines
WED-FRI: 9-12 AM 1-4 PM
SATURDAY: 2:30-5 PM
E- mail: email@example.com
Facebook Page: Berean School of Ministry